Company: Smokey Bones
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Our people make this a great place to work! Smokey Bones is
proud to have been awarded and recognized as a Certified Great
Place to Work for 2020/2021.
As our culture here at Smokey Bones continues its evolution towards
growth, we are fully focused on diversity and inclusion and want to
be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and
stay. We are committed to equality and believe deeply in the unique
differences that make up who you are and is clearly reflected in
our core value "Be Yourself".
We are looking for Line Cooks to join the "Heart of the House" and
fire things up!
About the Job:
- Monitors product supply and replenishes stock when
- Reads order tickets and/or listens to what dishes are called to
determine what items need to be prepared.
- Prioritizes cooking and preparation times of each order to
ensure proper pacing of guest meals.
- Adjusts ingredients and ingredient amounts by substituting
various food products to accommodate guests' special requests.
- Prepares food items using recipe instructions, proper
portioning methods, and cooking standards to fulfill guests'
- Prepares and stores unused food products using FIFO procedures
to ensure freshness of product and eliminate waste.
- Inspects color, consistency, firmness, and temperature of food
products to ensure food is cooked to standards and guests'
- Inspects food orders before sending them out to ensure proper
plate presentation, portioning, and recipe adherence.
What we Offer:
- A fun environment.----
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits for part-time & full-time Firestarters.
- Tickets at work discount program.
- Employee discounts on our food.
- Opportunities for career growth and development through the
organization including brand ambassadors, marketing, operations
leadership, human resources leadership, and more. We want to help
you become the best version of yourself & reach your fullest
- Preventative Healthcare plan for all employees
- Limited indemnity offered for diagnostic, hospital,
- Includes patient planning and advocacy services
- Additional healthcare benefits starting at 20 hours per week
include increased accident, critical illness, and hospital
- College scholarships for ALL smokey bones employees and their
immediate family members!
- Discounts on 1000's of products and services, including
pay-as-you-go plans, through free membership through benefits
- FREE Employee Life Assistance Program services to ALL Smokey
- Preferred legal plan which includes numerous FREE legal
services, and up to 70% reduction on representation.----About
Smokey Bones:Smokey Bones is a full-service restaurant delivering
great barbecue, award-winning ribs, and good times in 61 locations
across 16 states. Smokey Bones serves lunch and dinner and has a
full bar featuring a variety of bourbons and whiskeys; a selection
of domestic, import, and local craft beers; and signature,
handcrafted cocktails. We offer a variety of meats that are
slow-smoked, fire-grilled, and available for dine-in, pick-up,
online ordering, or catering delivery.----COVID-19
Precaution(s):---POS Screening Questions---Frequent Hand
Washing---Guest Touchpoint Sanitization & Disinfection---Daily
Temperature Checks---Wearing Face Masks Correctly Throughout
Keywords: Smokey Bones, Mentor , Line Cook, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!