Converting Operator - 7p-7a - Bldg 14 - $22.25/hr
Company: Avery Dennison Corporation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* Ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety
procedures, policies, and practices.
* Maintain a safe working environment for all employees. Identify
and escalate safety issues immediately.
* Manufacture products to required product specifications for the
assets in the Converting Department.
* Demonstrate compliance with current ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part
820, and GMP standards.
* Follow and understand Standard Operating Conditions, job
specifications, and other related instructions.
* Complete all necessary documentation for production according to
* Generate and maintain accurate inventory transactions by using
MFG/Pro transactional skills.
* Participate in group problem-solving teams and other continuous
improvement activities. Support ELS initiatives to improve
manufacturing performance (throughput, scrap reduction, safety, ISO
work instructions, ELS).
* Operation of a lift-truck to move or supply product. Be capable
of material handling for all asset equipment, loading and unloading
trucks, and inventory transactions.
* Assist in delivering employee training as needed.
* Maintain compliance with personal training record.
* Accountable for daily production maintenance, preventative
maintenance and housekeeping tasks according to established
* Work effectively with team and management to create a
professional and positive work environment. Effectively communicate
with team and management.
Perform other tasks as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) or 3+ years of relevant
manufacturing work experience required.
* Regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other
employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and
* Demonstrate a strong quality and service focus; address issues
effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand
root cause, then communicate / educate the team in a timely
* Good written and oral communication skills required.
* Ability to read and comprehend documents related to product
* Actively contribute in a team-based environment; encourage open
communication and positive interaction with peers and management to
effectively reach common goals.
* Be willing and able to work during the designated hours and
accept a reasonable amount of overtime (including weekends).
* Be willing to work a variety of work assignments to achieve
production goals. Must be able to multi task and respond to
assignments quickly and readily. Meet/exceed facility standard for
attendance and punctuality.
* Be proficient with computer applications, especially email and
strong ERP system transactional skills.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance periodically
through the shift.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in skilled labor position with
demonstrated mechanical aptitude
Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing
environment or other regulated industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Reasonable Accommodations Notice
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job,
alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please
contact (440)534-6080 or Jacqueline.Williams@averydennison.com to
discuss reasonable accommodations.
Keywords: Avery Dennison Corporation, Mentor , Converting Operator - 7p-7a - Bldg 14 - $22.25/hr, Human Resources , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!