Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Description:Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading
manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to
automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for
high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds,
connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and other engine and
driveline- related performance components. RWB markets its products
through multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco
Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend
Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing
Parts, and Dart Machinery. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched
customer base of professional and sportsman racers, engine
builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and
wholesale distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with
sales offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations
throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Responsible for the oversight of the Human Resources (HR), this
position will be located in Mentor, OH. This position is a
strategic partner to manufacturing and will roll out process that
drive people manufacturing excellence.
- Focus on employee relations by partnering to develop and deploy
programs designed to meet both the current and future needs of Race
Winning Brands (RWB).
- Facilitate the annual performance evaluation, succession
planning & salary review cycles.
- Talent Acquisition for both operative and salary positions
(This will be a very active function)
- Ensures compliance with all legal and government reporting
regulations affecting the human resources function (EEO,
Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Employee Engagement, deploy strategy to improve the employee
engagement in multiple states.PM21
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- Five plus years of Human Resource experience in a fast paced,
changing environment preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Extensive Experience with hourly recruiting required.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results, driving change,
and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Generalist, HR, Human Resources , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!