Ware wash Associate
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Company Overview:Founded in 1929, Heinen's is a premier grocery
store chain noted for its quality products and outstanding customer
service. Heinen's has now welcomed the fourth generation into the
family-owned business, which operates 23 stores (19 in Cleveland,
Ohio and 4 in Chicago, Illinois), two distribution warehouses, one
food production plant, and a corporate office. Culturally, we place
a heavy emphasis on quality of life for every associate within the
organization. We offer this through a competitive compensation
package, professional development and leadership opportunities,
paid time off, and balanced work schedules.Retail Professional -
Heinen's Diamond Difference Standards:As an associate of Heinen's
there are key components to learn, implement and master. Each of
these are integral to the Heinen's Brand and to your success. These
are simple behaviors that help distinguish us as the premier
supermarket in Northeast Ohio and Chicago.Professional Appearance -
Ensure you present yourself, your team, your products and your
department in support of our Brand.Acknowledge - Acknowledge
customers with a smile and eye contact.Evaluate - Develop the habit
of evaluating store conditions on a continuous basis using our
5-Step QCSSS (Quality, Cleanliness, Stock Levels, Signage, and
Serviceable) for excellence.Thank - Thank each other for a job well
done to reinforce positive behaviors and attitudes to support your
team.Engage - Engage customers when
- Provide other associates with assistance in the kitchen, as
needed, and follow all sanitary and health-related processes.
- Clean dish storage areas.
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware,
glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual cleaning
- Follow sanitation policies at all times.
- Prioritize daily work based on varying business needs.
- Comply with all personal and food safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comply with all company policies and standards.
- Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work
independently to achieve daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess the ability to frequent lift and/or move up to 50
- Must be willing to work the amount of hours required to meet
company objectives, with the understanding that occasionally
business needs will require additional time.
- Must be willing to work the non-traditional five day work
schedule, including Saturday, Sunday and evenings.
- Occasionally exposed to extreme conditions, hot or
cold.Heinen's, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all
persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship
status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Heinen's, Mentor , Ware wash Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!