Housekeeping Assistant (Full-Time)
Company: Continuing Healthcare of Mentor
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are inviting qualified candidates who share
our vision to join the "Energy Bus" at CHS. CHS o f Mentor provides
a positive energy environment, clear vision, career growth and
friendly work environment where we recognize your commitment and
dedication to our residents and families. We look forward to your
long-term employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing
us to pursue your career in healthcare. Join us and bring your
friends to earn more money with our Employee Referral Program!!
The Housekeeping Assistants are responsible for performing the day
to day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with
current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations governing our facility, and as maybe directed by the
Administrator and Department Manager.
- Annual Performance Reviews
- 401-K with Employer Match after 30 days of employment
- Insurance - Medical with a $20,000 Life insurance benefit,
Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Christmas Club Savings Account
- Perfect Attendance Bonus - Offered Monthly and Quarterly
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Employees begin accumulating paid time off
(PTO) hours immediately.
- PTO Donation Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WOW! Employee Recognition Program
- Employee of the Quarter and Year are recognized with a
- Daily Pay - Get paid Daily!
- EAP Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible, fun work environment!
Keywords: Continuing Healthcare of Mentor, Mentor , Housekeeping Assistant (Full-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!