Company: Total Management Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $10 - $13Job DescriptionThe Hampton Inn &
Suites in Mentor, Ohio is seeking experienced professional full and
part time housekeepers to attend to our facilities with integrity
and attention to detail. The goal is always to create a clean and
orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical
factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping,
mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with complaints/reasonable requests with professionalism
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be
aware of any company-related practices.Requirements:
- Proven experience as a professional cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work on your own with little supervision and
maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop, lift items, lift up
to 50lbs and push a cart weighing up to 50lbs.
- Dependable with a great work ethic
- High school degree
- Reliable transportation
- housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred) but will trainTo be
considered please submit your resume
Keywords: Total Management Group, Mentor , Hotel Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!