Dishwasher / Busser
Company: Quaker Steak & Lube
Posted on: January 12, 2022
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Dish room Maintenance
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and
stocks kitchen personnel and servers.
- Washes pots and pans in 3 compartment sink.
- Keeps dish area organized, swept, mopped and dry
- Assists in putting away food deliveries
- Breaks down boxes and removes trash and recyclables
- Picks up parking lot and grounds PHYSICAL
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicalsAS A PART OF THE QSL
TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Quaker Steak & Lube, Mentor , Dishwasher / Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!