State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
You can earn as much as $36 per hour a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in Ashtabula, Ohio, and throughout the area,
without having to worry about whether your schedule will fit your
lifestyle. As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare provides the
flexibility to choose your own shifts at any of our partner
facilities, which means you won't have to miss important events and
can better manage your personal responsibilities. We also support
our nursing professionals with W2 employment, so you'd be eligible
for healthcare coverage and other important employee benefits.
What would a flexible schedule look like for your nursing career?
Interested in joining your friends for volleyball at Walnut Beach
Park on Sundays? Planning a winery trip with visiting relatives
along the Grand River Valley? Need evenings free for classes at
Kent State Ashtabula? When you can schedule work around your life
you can finally have the real flexibility you deserve. Take a look
at all we have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job
with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Mentor , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Ashtabula, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!