Part Time Nurse (LPN)
Company: New Season
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you
looking to expand your nursing experience and enjoy being off your
feet? Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and
join a united work family.
New Season:For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have
been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Job Summary:Under the direction and supervision of the Medical
Director or Registered Nurse for medical matters and under the
direction of the Program Director for administrative matters
participates in the promotion and restoration of patients' health,
collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members,
and provides support to patients.
- Supplies and administers medication pursuant to physician order
and records dosage administered in the medical record.
- Conducts an actual sight and counts inventory of the medication
- Maintains absolute accuracy in daily accounting of medication
that is supplied or administered in inventory.
- Collects fees and performs daily cash reconciliation in the
absence of a cashier position.
- Ensures disposal of medical waste through the proper
- Observes the patient's demeanor prior to dosing.
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed.
- Administers appropriate lab tests as required including patient
vital signs, TB tests when required, and collects data for review
by the Medical Director or RN.
- Schedules and screens patients to be seen by the Medical
- Assists the Medical Director in collecting data for the history
and physical as required.
- Maintains absolute control, tracking, and confidentiality of
all patient medical paperwork.
- Actively participates in CARF preparation and state audit
- Interfaces with the public and patients by answering phones,
greeting visitors, and monitoring patient activities while on
Education/Licensure/Certification: Active LPN nursing license in
the state of Ohio.
Required Knowledge: Understanding of opiate addiction, medical
terminology General nursing knowledge, and techniques. Basic
mathematics skills. Must be computer literate and have basic
knowledge of all Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and
Excel. Must have basic typing skills.
Experience Required: Minimum of 1-year direct patient contact.
Prior experience in the clinical environment is helpful.
New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: New Season, Mentor , Part Time Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!