Part Time Nurse (LPN)
Company: New Season
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you
looking to expand your nursing experience and enjoy being off your
feet? Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and
join a united work family.New Season:For over 30 years, New Season
Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service
provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in
providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals
living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").Operating in over 70
treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged
in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care
management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole
person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an
effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses
treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to
recovery.Job Summary:Under the direction and supervision of the
Medical Director or Registered Nurse for medical matters and under
the direction of the Program Director for administrative matters
participates in the promotion and restoration of patients' health,
collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members,
and provides support to patients.Essential Functions:
- Supplies and administers medication pursuant to physician order
and records dosage administered in the medical record.
- Conducts an actual sight and counts inventory of the medication
- Maintains absolute accuracy in daily accounting of medication
that is supplied or administered in inventory.
- Collects fees and performs daily cash reconciliation in the
absence of a cashier position.
- Ensures disposal of medical waste through the proper
- Observes the patient's demeanor prior to dosing.
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed.
- Administers appropriate lab tests as required including patient
vital signs, TB tests when required, and collects data for review
by the Medical Director or RN.
- Schedules and screens patients to be seen by the Medical
- Assists the Medical Director in collecting data for the history
and physical as required.
- Maintains absolute control, tracking, and confidentiality of
all patient medical paperwork.
- Actively participates in CARF preparation and state audit
- Interfaces with the public and patients by answering phones,
greeting visitors, and monitoring patient activities while on
Qualifications:Education/Licensure/Certification: Active LPN
nursing license in the state of Ohio.Required Knowledge:
Understanding of opiate addiction, medical terminology General
nursing knowledge, and techniques. Basic mathematics skills. Must
be computer literate and have basic knowledge of all Microsoft
products including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Must have basic typing
skills.Experience Required: Minimum of 1-year direct patient
contact. Prior experience in the clinical environment is
helpful.New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. -10-15Mentor
Keywords: New Season, Mentor , Part Time Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!