Company: Cardinal Credit Union Inc
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Description:Cardinal Credit Union was selected by The Cleveland
Plain Dealer as a Top Work Places and one of the Best Workplaces in
Ohio.Cardinal strives to create a culture supporting ideas and
innovation, and offers various opportunities for both personal
growth and professional development.
- Our Branch Manager manages the operations and personnel of the
branch while acting as the branch sales manager to ensure quality
service while achieving the goals of the branch.
- Accountable for maximizing branch revenue, sales, member
satisfaction, branch staffing and minimizing operating losses.
Prioritize, manage, and communicate promotional campaigns and
product initiative. Conduct weekly sales meetings. Coach and train
staff on a weekly ongoing basis. Branch Manager underwrites
consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy;
reviews and approves underwriting decisions of subordinate
- Our Branch Manager monitors branch operating results relative
to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are
taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions. Monitors all branch
activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit
union policy and procedure.
- Our Branch Manager Hires, reviews, schedules, trains, directs,
and monitors the work of direct reports; conducts performance
reviews; allocates resources to meet operational needs within the
department; reviews and approves, denies, or modifies department
recommendations for subordinates.
- Our Branch Manager maintains communications with main office;
prepares and submits standard reports; attends scheduled management
meetings.Branch Manager Benefits Package:
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision
- Life and long term disability Insurance, employer paid
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Loan discounts
- Tuition reimbursement to help foster career development.
- Considerable and substantive internal training on a myriad of
banking subjects, member service, professionalism, and best
industry practices.Branch Manager Knowledge and Skills:Experience 2
- 5 years of similar or related experience. Education A college
degree Interpersonal Skills A significant level of trust and
diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is
usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve
motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important
and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies
and/or individuals) becomes necessary. Cardinal Credit Union is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to
engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment.We are a non-smoking work
Keywords: Cardinal Credit Union Inc, Mentor , Branch Manager, Executive , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...