Assistant General Manager (Family Entertainment Center)
Company: Round One Entertainment, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you into video games, bowling, and karaoke? Are you friendly
and outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and working in a fun
environment? Then you're the kind of person we'd love to hire!
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the GM
with sales, profits, staffing, image, and operation of the store.
They will assist with proactively leading the store to ensure the
achievement of business goals in revenues, expense, profitability,
customer satisfaction, inventory shrinkage, and employee
Furthermore, the Assistant General Manager will provide customers
and employees with outstanding service through friendly, quick,
efficient, accurate and safe assistance.
*Essential Duties: *
* Assist with the sales and profit projections as outlined by
* Assist with meeting and exceeding sales goals through the
efficient execution of Company policies and procedures.
* Assist with supervise department managers to ensure they are in
compliance with established store policies and procedures.
* Assisting with providing operational and customer service
training for store employees at all levels.
* Assist with investigating employee issues with assistance from
Human Resources & resolving escalated is sues.
* Maintain confidential information related to employee, company, &
* Assist with holding weekly staff meetings with department
managers to discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations,
* Ensure the store presents a pleasing image by changing store
displays for better traffic flow
* Assist with creating, preparing and submitting reports to
corporate such as: Daily Sales, Monthly Sales, COGS, Petty Cash,
* Assist with creating managers' monthly schedule
* Assist with providing store operations and personnel budget plan
to Executive Management for review and approval.
* Assist with writing operations manual to include day-to-day
procedures to be followed by department.
* Assist with preparing and presenting performance evaluations and
counseling notices to direct reports.
* Know and understand all store employees' job
* Proactively support any promotional activity within the store and
contribute to an effective working environment.
* Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as
assigned by GM or Executive Management.
*Customer Relations: *
* Interact with customers in a courteous and professional
* Provide exceptional customer service by taking care of customer
disputes and readily accessible to our customers.
* Inform the customer of all services and specials we can provide
*Human Resources: *
* Extend job offers to candidates considered for employment at
* Develop a diverse, high performance team by coaching, counseling
* Review department timesheets for accuracy of hours and
* Provide new hire orientation for store employees.
* Monitor store staffing on a daily basis to ensure each department
is adequately staffed.
* Audit refund and/or credits against itemized sales from previous
* Audit cash drawers and transactions.
* Audit and track special events.
* Assist with creating Daily Audit Report with sales information
and auditing discoveries for executive management.
* Research problems discovered during audits.
*Safety, Loss Prevention and Procedural Compliance: *
* Assist with administering IIPP procedures, Safety Program and
* Assist with curbing internal and external theft.
* Ensure satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of
assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and
environmental codes and ordinances.
* Enforce compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and
company policy pertaining to safety and loss prevention.
* Comply with all OSHA requirements.
*Non-Essential Duties: *
* Contributes to improvement or more efficient and less expensive
ways and means in store processes
* Assists in the research and development of resources that create
timely and efficient store workflow
* Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as
assigned by Executive Management
* Assist with maintaining store IIPP and OSHA records
* Maintains high ethical standards in the work place
* Reports all irregular issues and problems to Executive Management
* Maintains good communication with all workers including outside
* Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies
* Bachelor's degree from preferred but not required.
* 3+ years management experience in team building, sales
development, strong operational skills within a fast casual theme
* Ability to gain, demonstrate, and coach with operation
* Ability to plan activities, set goals, effective manage time and
* Shows ability to consistently contribute to the overall
improvement of team.
Must have or be willing to obtain alcohol certification in
compliance with local ordinance.
*Work Environment: *
While p erform ing th e d uties o f this job, the em ploye e r
egularly wo rks i n a bo wling ce nter /arcad e environmen t where
high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud.
*Physic* *al Demand* *s: *
While pe rform ing th e d uties of this job, t he emplo yee is re
gular ly required to bend, st ret ch, twi st, cl imb a nd have a
high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is
required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without
breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be
able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with
hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance
The above job description identifies the essential job functions
and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this
position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a
complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at
the company's discretion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.50 - $25.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Food $ Beverage: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
* Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Round One Entertainment, Inc., Mentor , Assistant General Manager (Family Entertainment Center), Executive , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!