Assistant Store Manager
Company: American Commodore
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionDapper & Dashing is disrupting the time-tested
formalwear retail space and looking for an Assistant Store Manager
who is fiercely passionate about delivering an exceptional customer
experience and who wants more than a traditional "retail"
career. About Us:Dapper & Dashing, parent company of American
Commodore, is a family of regional formalwear rental companies that
have teamed up to provide the best experience for our customers.
Whether fitting a bride for a wedding dress, curating a special
rental ensemble for groom and his groomsmen, or helping a teenager
look his best at the prom, our team is expert at outfitting life's
most important events.Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we are one of
the largest formalwear retailers in the country with approximately
70 stores in 12 states and plans for growth.You will...
- Assist Store Manager in leading all activities related to
customer experience, sales support, store operations, merchandise
presentation, along with recruiting, hiring, and training
- Provide excellent customer service to our wedding parties and
event customers to encourage repeat and referral business. Ensure
customer sizing / fittings are completed precisely.
- Supervise, coach, and inspire team of associates that reflect a
diverse and inclusive customer.
- Support Store Manager on building and executing business
- Be a strategic, adaptable, problem solver that thrives in an
environment that is going through dynamic transformation.
- Assist in managing daily customer service operations
(e.g., sales processes, orders, and payments)You have...
- Minimum of 2+ years supervisory experience, preferably within
the retail industry
- Initiative and display a high level of accountability and
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving
- Knack for establishing rapport, building credibility, and trust
- Proven ability to manage lengthy sales process that requires
laser-like focus on attention to detail and flawless execution.
- A company culture where customer and employee experience are
- Diverse and inclusive organization where your voice matters and
is valued. As the company continues the journey of disruption, we
need diverse, creative, and innovative leaders that share what they
have learned and are not afraid to try something new.
- Learning and development opportunities that expand beyond the
four walls of a physical store.
- A prime business season in the Spring - time to enjoy the
Thanksgiving to New Year holiday season with no crazy
- Compensation program with competitive base pay plus selling
incentives and gratuity that offer unlimited earning
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance/AD&D
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary group accident insurance
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee discountsOur commitment to Diversity...The Dapper &
Dashing family of brands are committed to continuing to build a
diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers we
serve. It is the policy of the Dapper & Dashing family of brands
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, or disability.
Keywords: American Commodore, Mentor , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!