Company: American Commodore
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionDapper & Dashing is disrupting the time-tested
formalwear retail space and looking for a Store Manager who is
fiercely passionate about delivering an exceptional customer and
employee experience and who wants more than a traditional "retail"
career. About Us:Dapper & Dashing, parent company of American
Commodore, is a family of regional formalwear rental companies that
have teamed up to provide the best experience for our customers.
Whether fitting a bride for a wedding dress, curating a special
rental ensemble for groom and his groomsmen, or helping a teenager
look his best at the prom, our team is expert at outfitting life's
most important events.Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we are one of
the largest formalwear retailers in the country with approximately
70 stores in 12 states and plans for growth.You will...
- Hire, lead, develop, and inspire a diverse team of associates
focused on outfitting our diverse customers for their most
important life events.
- Be a business leader and brand ambassador leveraging your
business acumen, leadership, and commitment to operational
excellence to achieve objectives.
- Build / execute business development strategies leveraging
external networking partnerships, social media channels, and
representing the brand at bridal shows / other events.
- Be a strategic, adaptable, problem solver throughout continued
- Lead daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes,
orders, and payments).
- Ensure customer sizing / fittings are completed precisely,
captured in system, and ensure production and delivery deadlines
are met.You have...
- Minimum of 3+years demonstrated leadership ability in a
customer-facing sales / service setting.
- Successfully recruited, hired, and developed a team of
associates that reflect a diverse and inclusive customer.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you view your role as a business owner
and have proven ability to achieve and/or exceed objectives.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to
establish rapport and credibility quickly.
- Initiative and a high level of ownership and accountability for
results of self and others.
- Emotional intelligence and professional maturity. You know how
to diffuse potentially stressful situations and solve problems with
- Proven ability to manage a lengthy process that requires
laser-like focus attention to detail and flawless execution.You'll
- A company culture where customer and employee experience are
- Diverse and inclusive organization where your voice matters and
is valued. As the company continues the journey of disruption, we
need diverse, creative, and innovative leaders that share what they
have learned and are not afraid to try something new.
- Learning and development opportunities that expand beyond the
four walls of a physical store.
- A prime business season in the Spring - time to enjoy the
Thanksgiving to New Year holiday season with no crazy
- Compensation program with competitive base salary plus selling
incentives and gratuity that offer unlimited earning
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance/AD&D
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary group accident insurance
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee discountsOur commitment to Diversity...The Dapper &
Dashing family of brands are committed to continuing to build a
diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers we
serve. It is the policy of the Dapper & Dashing family of brands
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, or disability.
Keywords: American Commodore, Mentor , Store Manager, Executive , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!