Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job Summary: Responsible for the daily operation of warehouse
including receiving and shipping areas. Has responsibility to
coordinate efforts with all other areas of the business. Must work
with material manager to continuously improve operations for
efficiency and profitability. Supervise the duties of warehouse
associates from the packaging process through the shipping to the
customer. Manage the operation in an efficient manner to follow
lean processes. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure all employees under direct supervision understand the
strategic plan and that their individual work plans and efforts are
aligned to support continuous process improvement and the overall
- Manage the business to respond to changes in the market
conditions and to achieve results in line with plan.
- Prepare monthly report on operations.
- Develop and lead the organization to realize the growth plans.
Provide clear leadership to the warehouse Team.
- Develop and implement a strategy that ensures RWB is able to
meet customers needs.
- Develop and implement operational procedures for the warehouse
operation to provide best-in-class service to our customers and
strong financial returns to our shareholders.
- Develop and implement internal control procedures to protect
the company's assets.
- Work with the sales organization to meet or exceed all customer
Typical Education: College degree from an accredited school in
business administration, distribution management or some other
relevant field or equivalent work experience. 10+ years of solid
business experience, at least five of which are at the managerial
level in a distribution business. Required Job Function Competency:
- Must have supervisory experience and be able to lead a
- In-depth experience in a distribution business with strong
knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Strong knowledge of shipping/receiving processes.
- Strong planning, analysis and negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to handle multiple
projects and priorities at one time. Highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal
and written. Capable of communicating at the level of the other
- Strong leadership skills. Able to develop skills and motivate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Distribution Manager, Executive , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!