Lead SW Engineer C++
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Experience in product software in C++ 11, C++14, STL using
Object Oriented Principles and Design
- Strong Software Architectural Skills
- Strong experience in C++ Development with OOPs Concept is
- Good experience working with STL and Multithreaded
- Hands on experience working across Linux environment
- Good experience of using Different Data Structures
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Agile development
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, SDLC,
software design best practices, OOD and Design patterns.
- Experience using JIRA, SVN (any other repository is also
- Knowledge of Crank UI not mandatory but an added
- Unit testing
- Experience in Mentoring and Building Strong Team
- You will be one of the key members of a software scrum
- You will coordinate with the offshore team
- You must be responsive, flexible and be able to succeed within
an open collaborative peer environment.
- You occasionally need to attend customer calls and understand
the needs of the customer.
- You will make the best out of working on cutting-edge
technology to build a cutting-edge product.
- You will suggest best industry practices for the software
- You will Design and Develop the software as per the product
- Guide and motivate team junior members by cultivating curiosity
and deep technical understanding.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Mentor , Lead SW Engineer C++, Engineering , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...