Posted on: November 26, 2022
Strong compensation package, Excellent benefits, Career
growthThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Joe StantonAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Well
established medical device company that specializes in surgical and
orthopedic products.Why join us?Great cultureOpportunity to
advanceJob Security401kFull benefitsGenerous PTOJob
- Works closely with manufacturing supervisors, engineers,
purchasing, and quality assurance to identify areas of improvement
to develop and execute plans of improvement.
- Leads the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques to
increase operational efficiencies, reduce scrap, and improve
- Utilizes metals manufacturing background and broad level of
experiences to evaluate and implement new techniques into the
manufacturing process. This will entail evaluating new equipment
manufacturers, new metal cutting techniques, and general
manufacturing efficiency improvements.
- Uses existing reports to analyze the data to design new
projects that will favorably impact site performance.
- Utilizes lean manufacturing expertise to re-layout equipment to
cellular layout resulting in product flow improvement, quality
improvement, and reduction of product manufacturing cycle
time.Experience and Training Required to Perform Job:
- 4 Year Engineering or Technical Degree
- 5+ years' manufacturing experience, medical orthopedic
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred, but not required
- Extensive project management experience
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing practices
requiredInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Mentor , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!