Engineer, Design I
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Description: Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading
manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to
automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for
high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds,
connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches, transmissions, springs and
other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB
markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE
Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond
Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting
Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart Machinery PAC Racing, Revmax, TSI,
and TransGo. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of
professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts,
OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale
distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales
offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations
throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. We have an
immediate need for a Design Engineer to work in our engineering
department in our Mentor, Ohio location.Minimum requirements
include but are not limited to:
- BS in Engineering or related field from an accredited
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in 3D modeling and FEA, preferably utilizing
- Solid background in internal combustion engine technology, both
hands-on & theory.
- Familiarity with precision measurement tools including
micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators & calipers.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company
- This position does not include relocation. PM21 Requirements:
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles & concepts
through previous work & educational experience.
- High level of self-initiative with the ability to
conceptualize, implement, manage, & execute multiple projects &
tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work within cross-functional teams to identify
and address quality issues.
- Must have a strong passion for personal growth and a commitment
to continuous improvement.
- Understanding of lean principles, FMEA, and GD&T is a
- Motorsports enthusiast is a plus.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Engineer, Design I, Engineering , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!