Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:We are looking for an experience Mechanical Design
engineer who has seen success managing large scale projects in
terms of budgets. This person will not be a direct manager of
others, but they will over see projects from cradle to grave and be
the point person for said projects.
- These projects will not only have large budgets but also
deadlines in order to complete.
- Looking for an individual that can perform in a fast pace
environment under pressure.
- This person needs to be experienced in Cad modeling.
- This position will use CREO primarily, candidate doesn 't have
to be familiar with CREO as long as they are experienced using a
similar CAD model.Requirements:
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have experience managing projects
- Must have 2+ years of experience with 3D design
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Mentor , Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!