Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance
components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent
brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1
Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor
Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery.
RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional
and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs,
automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB
is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and
manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the
United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.Job Summary:To support RWB
Marketing, Sales and Product teams in order to meet growth
objectives by assisting with a variety of daily marketing
initiatives.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize automated product photography system to capture and
refine images in a proprietary production methodology.
- Maintain all photo files and data in company's document
management systems and storage locations.
- Maintain Price Protection policies through software solutions
and hands-on data research, maintain communications with our
customer base through email and other outreach methods.
- Organize and maintain customer email groups and create
requested email campaigns to support Price Protection Policies or
other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Analyze, maintain and execute social media content and utilize
analytics across multiple channels and platforms to benchmark
trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by providing support and cooperation
to other Sales & Marketing personnel, such as New Product
- Responsible for maintaining marketing / advertising equipment
and supplies for tradeshows, race events, promotional events.
- Graphic design knowledge and ability to create visual media
- Supports and participates in all office duties and meetings as
required to ensure consistent and complete department service on a
- May require travel to customers, trade shows and race /
promotional events as necessary to assure success of sales
- Projects a positive attitude towards the customer and
co-workers, and contributes to a positive working environment.
- Knowledge of performance and/or powersports is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Associate, Marketing, Advertising , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!